Our Partners within Erasmus + (2016 + 2017):
Georgia: Tbiblisi State University
Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Robert Manzke (Faculty of Computer Sciences and Electrical Engineering)
Morocco: Université Mohammed V de Rabat
Information: Christine Boudin (Erasmus-Coordinator)
The Mobility period shall last as follows:
- 5 working days for teaching staff from partner countries + 2 days for travel,
5 working days for non-teaching staff from partner countries + 2 days for travel.
- The mobility period cannot be shortened.
The selection of candidates is made by the Partner University in cooperation with the receiving Institution.
Application documents for
160 € per day
112 € per day
120 € per day
84 € per day
- 100 km – 499 km: 180 EUR
- 500 km – 1.999 km: 275 EUR
- 2.000 km – 2.999 km: 360 EUR
- 3.000 km – 3.999 km: 530 EUR
- 4.000 km – 7.999 km : 820 EUR
- 8.000 km and more: 1.100 EUR
Staff who have taken part in an Erasmus+ mobility project are requested to provide feedback on their mobility experience.
After the mobility, partcipants get by email access to the online individual participant report.
Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 11.06.2018 aktualisiert